Posted by Grandma: So much happening all the time....I am so blessed to have
all these wonderful progeny, keeps me busy thinking about other things besides
talking to myself all the time. Latest.....Jo and Layne went to Italy for a few days,
Jamie graduated from Grantsville High (we need a picture, Jamie).
Jordy is graduating from (whatever school in Kiev), and also receiving his
mission call for Chile, Santiago West; Austin graduated from Jr. High; Jesse graduated from Jr. High; Jake graduated from high school......whew!
We hope you all can give us some details. Much love, Gr
(posted by Gr)
Perros April 18, 2016
10 years ago
3 comments:
Wow Jordy! Santiago, Chile. That is super duper sweetness.
And congrats to alls yous other guys too:)
Hey Jord! My best friend went to Santiago (forever ago) and loved it!! Congrats.
POSTED BY Gr: Jess, I'm sorry I
misspelled your name.....just noticed it. Please forgive.
Still love ya, Gr.
Post a Comment