Thanks for the reminder-- I HATE it when I forget to celebrate.
I know, we're definitely have a Star Wars Family Night tonight.Is that sacrilegious? :)
Sara Says:Jayne, you're pretty silly...gee, I wonder if that runs in our family!...
Wow, I didn't think you guys were old enough to know about Star Wars, ha ha
Well just because we kids weren't BORN when the first 3 came out doesn't mean we don't love them!
Oh peas! I forgot about it! I love that holiday
Oh carrots! I had no idea about it! I love star wars.-morg
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Thanks for the reminder-- I HATE it when I forget to celebrate.
I know, we're definitely have a Star Wars Family Night tonight.
Is that sacrilegious? :)
Sara Says:
Jayne, you're pretty silly...gee, I wonder if that runs in our family!...
Wow, I didn't think you guys were old enough to know about Star Wars, ha ha
Well just because we kids weren't BORN when the first 3 came out doesn't mean we don't love them!
Oh peas! I forgot about it! I love that holiday
Oh carrots! I had no idea about it! I love star wars.
-morg
Post a Comment