okay, jayne, i need some serious help. i can comment, but CANNOT figure out how to post... pics & stuff. Can it really be that difficult? How much do you charge for a private "blog education" lesson? aunt kari
Wow, Hanna. You are growing up! I thoughtyou were Jane. Are you really sweet 16? No way! Can't believe it. Just guard your VL status. Course, I'm not sure if you are VL, what with being with all those Italins that year. :) J/K
5 comments:
I love this picture Jayne, good one :) and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL!!
That is one freakishly large water balloon. Happy birthday, you two!!
okay, jayne, i need some serious help. i can comment, but CANNOT figure out how to post... pics & stuff. Can it really be that difficult? How much do you charge for a private "blog education" lesson? aunt kari
Gr: Yes, Jayne, I need help too, still..........but I think you'll need to be at my computer to get me out of this fix. Gr.
Wow, Hanna. You are growing up! I thoughtyou were Jane. Are you really sweet 16? No way! Can't believe it. Just guard your VL status.
Course, I'm not sure if you are VL, what with being with all those Italins that year. :) J/K
Post a Comment