Ya, weird. We think it looks like something Jayne would have worn to Jr. High.
Thank you Mother
It's a little scary that she can fit in his clothes but so stinking cute. She is a preppy girl! She looks like she's on the high school golf team :-)
ha ha ha... you guys can always make me laugh! I seriously have to learn how to do this blog thing (pictures, etc).
Gr: Yes, Kari, you do. And so do I. When you learn, will you please teach me? Emmy, you are a treasure. Gr
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ya, weird. We think it looks like something Jayne would have worn to Jr. High.
Thank you Mother
It's a little scary that she can fit in his clothes but so stinking cute. She is a preppy girl! She looks like she's on the high school golf team :-)
ha ha ha... you guys can always make me laugh! I seriously have to learn how to do this blog thing (pictures, etc).
ha ha ha... you guys can always make me laugh! I seriously have to learn how to do this blog thing (pictures, etc).
Gr: Yes, Kari, you do. And so do I. When you learn, will you please teach me?
Emmy, you are a treasure. Gr
Post a Comment