Happy birthday my cousin!! Hope you have a good one, I'm sure the girls are lining up for you:)
Ha! That is the best picture Ever, Auntie Mel!! You're a crack up, Joey - Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Joe! I'm so jealous of your hair!!!! Love Sara
Doesn't it seem like we did our best on our last kid? He's a keeper!
Gr: Yes, Joey, the low-voiced man, you are a doll. Love ya
My kind of curly hair heils your curly hair.-morg
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy birthday my cousin!! Hope you have a good one, I'm sure the girls are lining up for you:)
Ha! That is the best picture Ever, Auntie Mel!! You're a crack up, Joey - Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Joe! I'm so jealous of your hair!!!! Love Sara
Doesn't it seem like we did our best on our last kid? He's a keeper!
Gr: Yes, Joey, the low-voiced man, you are a doll. Love ya
My kind of curly hair heils your curly hair.
-morg
Post a Comment