Holy Moley. That is some darn cute stuff. Emmy will have to teach her Aunt Diana to ski because she has never been (how I am not a skier and yet became a Christensen is a mystery to me).
Gr/Gr: I wish I could have had an auntie like Tess when I was three. sob, sob. Emmy's one lucky girl. We've always thought of Emmy as looking like her Dad, but that second picture sure looks like Jayne. Love, Gr/G
3 comments:
Holy Moley. That is some darn cute stuff. Emmy will have to teach her Aunt Diana to ski because she has never been (how I am not a skier and yet became a Christensen is a mystery to me).
This is amazing. Soooo darling, this girl---she should be in the movies!
Gr/Gr: I wish I could have had an auntie like Tess when I was three.
sob, sob.
Emmy's one lucky girl. We've always thought of Emmy as looking like her Dad, but that second picture sure looks like Jayne.
Love, Gr/G
Post a Comment