Hmmmm. I'm not so sure what to say about this picture. Let's hope the new boyfriend sees it, cause it's hott!
Let's see if we can get pictures of EVERYone with go-gurt in their mouth on their birthday, heh.
Now everyone knows why I let you in the Hot Club eh! Happy Birthday.
Cammers, I can't believe I didn't wish you h-b yesterday. Sorry I missed it! You are definitely a H-O-T 18 year old!!!
sexy-morg
Gr/Gr: what do you know about sexy,Morg? We think it looks more likeinebriated. What's in that Go-gurt, Cam?
Drugs
Yes Jamie, it would appear so. No worries, Gram - my Mommy buys the kind with no High Fructose Corn Syrup:)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hmmmm. I'm not so sure what to say about this picture. Let's hope the new boyfriend sees it, cause it's hott!
Let's see if we can get pictures of EVERYone with go-gurt in their mouth on their birthday, heh.
Now everyone knows why I let you in the Hot Club eh! Happy Birthday.
Cammers, I can't believe I didn't wish you h-b yesterday. Sorry I missed it! You are definitely a H-O-T 18 year old!!!
sexy
-morg
Gr/Gr: what do you know about sexy,
Morg?
We think it looks more like
inebriated. What's in that Go-gurt, Cam?
Drugs
Yes Jamie, it would appear so.
No worries, Gram - my Mommy buys the kind with no High Fructose Corn Syrup:)
Post a Comment