Saturday, July 19, 2008

Jonah's first camping trip!

Here is our peaceful camp site.




We took off for an over nighter to the Uintah's. It was nice. There where lots of bugs. Jonah did great. Camille and Hanna came. Emmy is way too funny. I was somewhat grumpy and unmotivated to do anything. So we just basically sat around camp. Sorry Hanna and Camille if you were bored.


Us on my piece of 4Runner. It's a trusty old rust bucket. That is why it's fun to drive. Ask Jayne.

Emmy being Emmy. I think she has changed the whole family's vocabulary to match hers.

Camille and I figured this was better than Smore's. We were right. I am not sure what else to say about this.
This picture really just speaks for itself.
So does this one....
Aren't they all just so great?
So that's that. It was fun. Everyone that wants to go next time just say so. When we go again we'll let you know.

4 comments:

Mac said...

Hahaha, I love Emmy's face in that last pic. Gold.

Anonymous said...

You guys all have such a utopian life : ) (don't know if I spelled that right)

Sara

Anonymous said...

Gr/Gr: Yeah...sounds and looks fun, but it's not worth it for just one night, is it?
We love your 9 out of 10 blogs, please don't stop. Love, Gr/Gr

Just Jenne said...

Hello all! Love all your pics--you're so good to keep up on your life, Jayne. That little baby is adorable--well all of Jo Jo's grandkids are. I think Emmy should be a child model. At least for us anyway! I'm picking up pictures today on CD (we lost our camera cable to hook up to the computer) so hopefully we can start posting pics again.

Love you all!

Jenne