Hey everyone. I had another fishing tournament and it was a fun one. I went out on the boat and after a few minutes BOOM caught one. then throughout the day i caught like 10 but only 4 of them were over 12 inches. One of them was 11 and 3/4 inches and if it was a little more i would have placed a lot better. But i had a blast. The guy said i took fourth over all three tournaments but the website says third. so i dont know what i got. My next tournament is on July 19 at pineveiw by grandma and grandpas. so i will be able to pre-fish it ya hoo. And when I get the pictures of some of my fish i will put them on. hope to see you this week at grandma and grandpas for the fourth of july.
4 comments:
I hope to all see you at grandmpas to, oh wait I dont think Ill make it.
sorry.
-morgsan
hey good job! I love to fish as well!! keep it up!
way to go Ausy man
When is your tournament at pineview?
Post a Comment