Well, you can look at it like she's just getting a lot of vitamin D from the sun... By the way Jane, your children are beautiful, as well as you.
Yeah Jayne-you are so LOVELY, and your kids are sooo cute. What a good Mommy you are!!! : )--Sara
Ana I can't believe I've never met your little Alex! Was he lucky enough to get your gorgeous complexion? My little guy is as pale as I am;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Well, you can look at it like she's just getting a lot of vitamin D from the sun... By the way Jane, your children are beautiful, as well as you.
Yeah Jayne-you are so LOVELY, and your kids are sooo cute. What a good Mommy you are!!! : )
--Sara
Ana I can't believe I've never met your little Alex! Was he lucky enough to get your gorgeous complexion? My little guy is as pale as I am;)
Post a Comment