Thursday, December 20, 2007

We're out of the house!!

Lainey and I decided to venture out from our little world (my bedroom) for the first time today and we went all the way to my moms house!! (brave huh?) so I thought I'd post some more pictures while we're here for ya'll to see our new family member. sorry about the nudey one :)
this is super baby in her birthday suit :)
cute little black mullet :)

she's only two days old in this one so she's kind of out of it :)

7 comments:

Tess said...

I lied, she's actually three days old in the last picture :)

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!!! Congratulations sweet mommy-cousin!! I love little babies!

Love Sara

Diana said...

Wow she's pretty...I'm counting the hours till I get to see all of you and hold the baby...

Jayne said...

I about fell out of my chair when I saw that last one Tess - She's a mini you! Holy Guacamole! That photo might as well be in your baby book. Hey that's an idea. Now you can fake like we have baby pictures of you! How nice to finally have some after all these years.

PS to Diana - I'm super stoked you guys are coming too!

Just Jenne said...

Yeah, she's pretty much a carbon copy. Did you have that much hair, Tess? Wow, what a lucky girl. And the nudie pictures are the best.

Great Auntie Jenne

Anonymous said...

I agree, Tess that middle picture really does look like you ;o

Anonymous said...

You don't have baby pictures of you? We do.