Sara and Danny with his sblings at Niagra Falls....very cold there
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sorry I'm so sloppy with my spellimg. I know how to spell, I just have "crazy" fingers I guess...plus I'm typing in the dark. Anyway, we just got back froma trip to visit Danny's Mom for her 50th Birthday. He treated her, his siblings and I to a resord overlooking the falls. It was pretty. I was with my inlaws...and the Falls were beutiful...that's all I have to say about that trip!! Har de har!
Layne and I took the kids there in June. It was beautiful, but what a strange place. Especially the Canada side - it reminded us of the movie Man's Search for Happiness - anything for a thrill. It was really cold in June, too! Jo
Wow, Sara--you look so beautiful and gorgeous and happy. What a couple! That's so neat that Danny did that for his mom. What a guy. How's your music going? I want to know!
Well, believe it or not, I, Sara, took the picture of the rainbow...and I am usually NO photographer, but it was there for just a fleeting moment! And thanks for the compliments!! Please, tell us we're a cute couple/or that I'm gorgeous all you want! I LOVE it!! Haha!! I'm glad we look happy. We usually are. I married a unique man. He has more integrity and honor than anyone I know...so I stick around with him! : )
Yeah Grandma...since it wasn't real money, I just gambled it all away!! Just kidding! But... the American-dollar is not worth as much there, and their tax is way high!! Totally expensive!
12 comments:
Sorry I'm so sloppy with my spellimg. I know how to spell, I just have "crazy" fingers I guess...plus I'm typing in the dark.
Anyway, we just got back froma trip to visit Danny's Mom for her 50th Birthday. He treated her, his siblings and I to a resord overlooking the falls. It was pretty. I was with my inlaws...and the Falls were beutiful...that's all I have to say about that trip!! Har de har!
My goodness!! Still people!! Look at all my spelling errors! Are my eyes going bad or what? How embarrasing!!
OMG niagra falls....ive only seen it in movies...AAAHH i didnt even know you went!
Wow! Neat pictures, Daughter!
What a gorgeous picture of the Falls with the rainbow! Who took that? Sounds like a fun trip, and you two are so cute. We love you,
Layne and I took the kids there in June. It was beautiful, but what a strange place. Especially the Canada side - it reminded us of the movie Man's Search for Happiness - anything for a thrill. It was really cold in June, too!
Jo
Yeah i second my mommy. it was FREEZING! So i can't imagine how it would have been this time of year!! You guys are so freakin cute.
Wow, Sara--you look so beautiful and gorgeous and happy. What a couple! That's so neat that Danny did that for his mom. What a guy. How's your music going? I want to know!
Well, believe it or not, I, Sara, took the picture of the rainbow...and I am usually NO photographer, but it was there for just a fleeting moment! And thanks for the compliments!! Please, tell us we're a cute couple/or that I'm gorgeous all you want! I LOVE it!! Haha!! I'm glad we look happy. We usually are. I married a unique man. He has more integrity and honor than anyone I know...so I stick around with him! : )
Yeah Auntie Jo, it has a strange vibe there...and their money looks like monopoly money
....so did you play Monopoly while you were there?
Yeah Grandma...since it wasn't real money, I just gambled it all away!! Just kidding!
But... the American-dollar is not worth as much there, and their tax is way high!! Totally expensive!
Post a Comment