Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A New Arrival!!

Tess and Chuck became parents to little Lainey early this morning! She's 21 inches long, 7lbs 11 oz. Tess only labored heavily for 2 hours and everything went perfectly. Cami called and said "She's so little! Except for her feet, they're super long"
Chuck said he'd get some pictures soon so stay tuned!
Call them on Chuck's phone, his is the only one that gets reception at their house
801-791-2513

13 comments:

Just Jenne said...

Yeah! Congrats--can't wait to see some pictures--better get them onto the blog!

Jen

Bethanie said...

Woohoo!!!! Welcome to the world, Lainey! Good job Tess--can't wait to hear all about it and see the new addition. Max and Lily will be so excited to have a new cousin! Love ya, B.

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! That's wonderful. I was wondering if you had you baby yet. We can't wait to see pictures.

Ana and Addison

Anonymous said...

*your baby. not you baby. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hooray, finally! We were hoping for the 3rd, then the 4th, then the 7th... you were hoping for NOVEMBER! So glad everything is great... Bet she's beautiful!
xoxo
slades in Murray

Anonymous said...

AAAHH BABIES POPPIN OUT EVERYWHERE!!

Anonymous said...

and super long feet? well, it must not be a slade gene...or...I have Haas feet...mine are short and WIDE

Anonymous said...

Oh Tess!! I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!! I know I haven't seen you forever, but I love you so much!! What an amazing Mom you'll be! Like Jayne!! You are so brave to have you baby "all-natural" and at home!!!...Sheesh! I will NOT be that brave!! Congratulations my little "mommy" Cousin!! I hope you feel good soon and enjoy your beautiful baby! Oh, tell Chuck "Good Job" too!! : )

Anonymous said...

Hey Chuck, did you get some pain medication to help you get over your recent hand injury yet?

molano said...

Jake, you're funny. Ha! Congrats sweet Tess! Chuck, I know you'll be a good dad and an attentive husband. Tess, you are very beautiful and I'm sure your baby is too!

Mac said...

I was in the shower when they tried to call me this morning, and I didn't know it. So they called Diana, and SHE told me, lol. Yay babies!

Anonymous said...

Gr/Gr: We were privileged to see her, and hold her, last night. So beautiful and perfect!
Has a nose like Tess' - thank goodness. (JK, Chuck)

Jayne said...

Hahaha, this is one goofy family. How about those picture, eh Chuck?