Monday, December 10, 2007

Could be true

In the comic, "Pearls Before Swine," the little rat asks the pig why he likes to blog. After telling the rat to go away, he says: "Blogs provide its frustrated creator with the delusional outlet of being a published author--sort of like how the prison warden lets the psychotic inmate scribble 'poetry' on the cell wall........"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was posted by Gr/Gr. Don't want you to think Jayne/Caleb are that crazy. And the post before this (that has no dialogue) was just another goof-up by me, Grandma.
Guess I'll leave the computer and go bake a loaf of bread, I can do that without messing things up too much.

molano said...

can you post your bread on the blog? I want some, yum.....

Mac said...

I can fix that, grandma...

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Mac!!! Maybe we'll come to your wedding, just for that. XO

Camille said...

yeah grandma, please make some bread!! and bring it to my house!! and i'll hug you lots
Cam