Monday, November 26, 2007

A Poem

My Identity

I am a sister to five,
daughter of Layne and JoAnn,
some call me aunt,
lover of family.

Addicted to snow,
lover of skiing,
Nordic Valley I call home.

Sucker for holidays,
smiles are my treasure,
laughter is my cure.

Italian I call my second language,
enchanted by travel,
passionate towards art.

Babysitter of children,
Friends I cherish,
This is me.

~Hanna Christensen



This is just a little poem I wrote for school.

9 comments:

molano said...

Wow, Hannah, truly poetic

molano said...

oops, I spelled your name wrong, Hanna, sorry

Anonymous said...

Hanna you're the coolest. No offense, Cam, but Hanna's pretty cool.

Just Jenne said...

A poet in the making!

Anonymous said...

Gr/Gr: Love it, Hanna. Descriptive, insightful, wonderful.
Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hey there Hanna...I am impressed!

Cousin Sara

Camille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille said...

wow. it's nice to know i've been demoted as the best person in our family. thanks Han.
~cam

Hanna Banana said...

what cami?
Thanks everyone!