Don't fret all you loved ones...it's not really an "announcement"...more like--I can't believe it...O.K. so here it is: I JUST FOUND TWO GRAY HAIRS GROWING OUT OF MY SCALP AT THE AGE OF 29. I bet none of you cute cousins can beat that...oh, so depressing!! Hahahaha
SARA
Perros April 18, 2016
10 years ago
18 comments:
Aw, come on. I thought you would have something interesting to announce! Grey hair is definitely part of this family - you haven't seen me lately!
Aunt Jo
Sara - Gotta love the grey. Embrace the grey (yeah, from one who hides it!)
Aunty Jen
well thats not fair....I cant beat that cuz Im not one of her cousins....that's not fair Sara, I want to play too
=P
ha hah ha!! All of you are funny! Well, I know it's not one of the COOL announcements...that are usually posted on our fabulous blog...but I already got married...so I'm sure something interesting will happen eventually! : )
(Aunt Jen--you hide the gray?? I'm gonna do that )Yaya! (And Jake--you are far from graying...unless you turn out like our biological father...heheheh)
your biological father had several gray hairs by age 30 :)
"Bio-" Yes, definately...
"-Logical"?...Not always...
HHAaaaaaa...Jake you are sooo funny!! I can't get over you, you little (not so little, actually) brother!!! ahahahah
I have about a dozen grey on both sides at 25, oh well
Caleb
Hi Caleb! I was just going to post about your dashingly suave grays, but you beat me to it.
I'm praying for white hair when I get to that ripe age of 29:)
Gr/Gr: Congratulations, Sara, you have now matured. (We've been waiting for that) Grey hair's nothing to worry about.....it's when your children and grandchildren start with it that you gotta worry.
Jake, you are one riot. I would put the "logical" thing in the funny book, but don't think it would be too ethical. ('Course, there are a lot of things in there that are not ethical.)love, Gr/Gr
Welcome to the club!
B.
Thanks everyone!! ( Hey Grandma--not to worry!! It's totally ethical-not to mention factual and hilarious...Jake's witty comment...) ahhh, love that kid!
hmm wait...... why would anyone want to beat that anyway??
"Haha I have more grey hairs than you!" just doesn't seem like anything I'd expect to hear from anyone...
Hey, check out our new pics on the Steinagel's Blog, y'all.
Since I can't grow my own, I like to cultivate a healthy amount on my parent's heads. It's really easy. Just get on your dirtbike and go really fast toward a steep inclined pile of dirt and/or a metal ramp thereafter. once you're a good 30-40 feet up, jump off the top and/or side and do a cool kick or rotation. make sure she's watching. that's good for about 2 to 3 grays instantly.
Tay...you are a trouble-maker!! Haha j/k
Gr/Gr: Watch out, Orlando!
Post a Comment