Saturday, October 13, 2007

Lovely Little Boy

Today, Max got baptized and became a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! We are so proud of him. After getting dressed again, he ran into my arms and said, "I'm clean, Mommy, I'm clean!" He had the biggest smile I think I've ever seen on him. So tomorrow is his Confirmation and I'll post more pics with both sets of grandparents. Congratulations, Max!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh MAX!!! I wish I was there to hug you!! We are so proud of you. I remember that "I'm clean!" feeling that I had at my baptism too.

Emmy says:
Laa... muahh...okay.

Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

yup....second photo....Lily has a LOT of slade in her, look at that face! Does she have a problem with taking pictures? Cuz if she does, let it stay that way, it's great.
=P

Hanna Banana said...

Good job Max!!
That's awsome. I still remember my baptism day, and I hope you will too!

molano said...

Max, you are my superhero. Love, Aunt Mel

Anonymous said...

thats awesome max!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I still remember my bapti...wait...nope...nevermind

Anonymous said...

Jake, I remember my baptism day like it was yeterday...wierd, because I forget so many other things, but not that day. I remember Grandma and Granndpa even gave me a little red diary with a lock on in so I could start keeping a journal. I wrote in it on my baptism-day and from there on out. I was so excited! I still have my eight-year old writings about it. I remember they played the primary song "The still Small Voice" at the closing. It was a sparkley day for me...Oh so long ago!

Hanna Banana said...

That's cool Sara!

Aussy! :) said...

ye ha I am so glad you became a member of our church