Wednesday, October 03, 2007

CJ is now in on this team



Heey! guess what! I am posting on this thingy for the first time.
I just joined up to tell you about some of my cool pictures I have taken.
if you care to give them a look go here: rubberbandit816.deviantart.com.
^_^

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow those are beautiful, seige. You've always said you couldn't draw so you weren't an artist - well guess what?! YOU ARE!!!

Hanna Banana said...

Those are sweeeet!

Anonymous said...

amazing! i love it!

Anonymous said...

Lots of artists in this HUGE family, eh...it never ends!

Anonymous said...

Gr/Gr:....and hopefully it never will end.......

Anonymous said...

it probably will not : ) .... Boy, I miss you Grandparents!!!

Siege eh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Siege eh said...

hey i just found out i can draw too! I guess I'm an artist Again!!

Anonymous said...

I cannot draw : ( Haha

Oh well...I can sing like nobody's business though!!! : )