Wow this is so beautiful. I wish I could go to Utah and play with all of you. I want to see all the new grand babies in Utah! Well I received good news from my surgeon.I had no cancer in my lymph nodes and I'm good to go! See my blog this afternoon after my surgeon check up. I love you guys Alena
lucky I have been dying for snow. I have planned 3 snowboarding trips to the canyons. but they haven't got any snow. the one year i get a season pass they dont get snow.
8 comments:
LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I could wake up to that...
Wow this is so beautiful. I wish I could go to Utah and play with all of you. I want to see all the new grand babies in Utah! Well I received good news from my surgeon.I had no cancer in my lymph nodes and I'm good to go! See my blog this afternoon after my surgeon check up. I love you guys Alena
I did ^_^
i didnt :(
Gr/Gr: Thanks, Alena, for sharing your good news. We're excited.
Guess you live higher than we do, Jayne (in more ways than one) because we just woke up to slush.
Your picture is beautiful.
I could never wake up to such a picture in my neighborhood...haha, but thanks for the beautiful vision!! I will just oretend...
lucky I have been dying for snow. I have planned 3 snowboarding trips to the canyons. but they haven't got any snow. the one year i get a season pass they dont get snow.
Post a Comment