Hey everyone, Alena had her surgery to remover her breast on Saturday. It went real well and Sam has been right by her side to help her. He is so good to her and he says it keeps his mind off his troubles too. Alena looks beautiful and she has to wait a week for pathology reports. She might need more chemo (a milder sort) and will eventually have reconstructive surgery. Go to her blog and read Sam's message. Teamalena.blogspot.com She's in our prayers. Love, Mel
4 comments:
Gr/Gr: Thanks for keeping us posted. We were thinking of her on that day.
I went and read the blog - what an amazing story! And that picture of Alena in green: She is so beautiful! Oh my goodness. Sam is so lucky. Hope everything continues to go well!
Oh my, Melanie. I had no idea she was so sick still. Please tell Sam we are praying for her!! What an amazing girl she must be and that Sam is going through something I wouldn't wish on anyone. He's a sweetheart, though, and the Lord knows it. I'm sure she's so grateful for him. Give them our love.
Jen
Sam is definately "Ssshhhhpecial..." : )
Post a Comment