Friday, January 19, 2007

(some of) The Many Faces of Mac

This is what happens when you're unoccupied and you find your camera:

18 comments:

Hanna Banana said...

wow Mac, That's ......wow

Anonymous said...

Yay...and now I have your many faces to look at when I am unoccupied!

It's Taylor, folks! said...

HA HA HA!!!! Totally Calvin and Hobbes! awesome...

Anonymous said...

Mac, how are you anyway....

Jayne said...

For some reason I needed that today. You make me smile

Anonymous said...

Yeah...uh, but really Mac, how are you anyway? : )

Anonymous said...

Mac-how do I download a photo?

Mac said...

I'm doing ok. Not amazing, but pretty good.

Mac said...

Download a photo by right-clicking on it, then clicking Save Image As...

Anonymous said...

Mac, that was how to save a photo, not how to put it on the blog which I think Sara would like to do, she needs step by step, each click, etc./

Anonymous said...

Yeah Mac--I am very demanding. I'm not a genious, you know!?

Bethanie said...

Mac, get occupied.

Mac said...

Haha, I'm a dork. Ok, sara. In the upper right corner of the main blog page it says Blogger. Click that. That should take you to the main Blogger page where you can log in. After you log in, you should be on a page that says Dashboard. Look for the small green cross, and click that. That should take you to the Create Post page. There's an area where you can type your message, and just above that there are some tools. Click the one that looks like a small photo, and that should open a new window that will let you Upload a photo.

Mac said...

Haha, I'm a dork. Ok, sara. In the upper right corner of the main blog page it says Blogger. Click that. That should take you to the main Blogger page where you can log in. After you log in, you should be on a page that says Dashboard. Look for the small green cross, and click that. That should take you to the Create Post page. There's an area where you can type your message, and just above that there are some tools. Click the one that looks like a small photo, and that should open a new window that will let you Upload a photo.

Mac said...

Haha, I'm a dork. Ok, sara. In the upper right corner of the main blog page it says Blogger. Click that. That should take you to the main Blogger page where you can log in. After you log in, you should be on a page that says Dashboard. Look for the small green cross, and click that. That should take you to the Create Post page. There's an area where you can type your message, and just above that there are some tools. Click the one that looks like a small photo, and that should open a new window that will let you Upload a photo.

Mac said...

Haha, I'm a dork. Ok, sara. In the upper right corner of the main blog page it says Blogger. Click that. That should take you to the main Blogger page where you can log in. After you log in, you should be on a page that says Dashboard. Look for the small green cross, and click that. That should take you to the Create Post page. There's an area where you can type your message, and just above that there are some tools. Click the one that looks like a small photo, and that should open a new window that will let you Upload a photo.

Anonymous said...

Wow Mac!! Thanks a bunch!! Four times over! I wont forget now! : )

Sladesnews said...

Gr/Gr: What are you trying to do,
win a prize for the one who gets the most comments? I think you won. Seriously, thank you for the instruction manual as usual.
Love ya, Gr/Gr