
First time ever feeding herself with a spoon

Walking with no hesitation or fear, she just takes off, following me from room to room. She didn't do that yesterday!

Hanna was drawing and Emmy walked over, Hanna got her a crayon and paper, and she went to town.

You can't really see it very good, but this is what she drew! My little girl is growing up and I can't stop her!
6 comments:
SHE'S SO CUTE! I can't stand her cuteness!
She IS so cute Jayne!! And no, you can't stop her from growing! Bummer, eh? They grow fast and are sooo cute!! Your'e such a good Mommy!! I love you!
ohhhh! I could just eat her up!
FEE FI FO FUM... Wait. Eating babies is not generally socially acceptable. I, for one, try to fit into the general public as much as possible. Hence I will continue to indulge in pizza...
Taylor!! I LOVE YOU! Please write a book or something! Every thought your brain forms is so entertaining and witty! Pa-lease!! Write me a story!!!
Gr/Gr: Funny, Tay.
Post a Comment