Jo's Thanks Thank you, everybody! I feel so loved. Since I've already done the juice fast and the cleanse, I'm thinking about the anibiotics. Now I just have to find a doctor!
You crack me up. I'm wondering if you or any of your kids/Layne have been to a doctor ever. So amazing--I think you've probably gotten away with a lot so far--with your health conscious ways. BUT, that said, you probably should see a doc. Maybe Mom and Dad have some good referrals for ya.
Mom - I didn't know you were sick, too. What did you catch? I bet you've run yourself down with all the care-taking. Should I come up to help you? I'm sure I could work it out--bring Slade for a couple of days or something. I would love it, but don't know if you guys would.
For ear, nose and throat, I would ask the Doc for "Augmentin" or "antibiotics in the Augmentin" family. They are the best for ear and sinus problems. They seem to work better than the standard amoxicillin or penniciliyn (SP?)
Wow Sara, you are already halfway to becoming a tech! I just got on here to tell her the exact same thing! Now I can't look cool, cuz you stole my thunder. Actually I will tell yall why it works better. Two words; Antibiotic Resistance. It happens when you don't finish the whole course of treatment. So, Jo, when you feel better and you still have half of the course of antibiotic treatment left, don't stop taking it, as I'm sure a person of your mindset might be tempted to do. If you get the same infection, that drug won't work again, and if you give the plague to someone else it won't work on them either, so on and so forth. Pretty soon it will become the next penicillin or Amox. You don't want that on your shoulders do you? I didn't think so...
Gr/Gr: I feel better now, thanks. And Grumpa is coming along. He went to Priesthood meeting yesterday. I had a wierd swollen gland and I think the infection traveled up to my eyes, but am better now. But you're welcome to come and hang with us any time, Jen, we would love it too. Jo could come over and we could do ear candling, facial mud packs, massages, etc.... wanna come, Kari, Tammy, Jayne, Tess,........
8 comments:
You crack me up. I'm wondering if you or any of your kids/Layne have been to a doctor ever. So amazing--I think you've probably gotten away with a lot so far--with your health conscious ways. BUT, that said, you probably should see a doc. Maybe Mom and Dad have some good referrals for ya.
Jen
Mom - I didn't know you were sick, too. What did you catch? I bet you've run yourself down with all the care-taking. Should I come up to help you? I'm sure I could work it out--bring Slade for a couple of days or something. I would love it, but don't know if you guys would.
XOXO Jen
For ear, nose and throat, I would ask the Doc for "Augmentin" or "antibiotics in the Augmentin" family. They are the best for ear and sinus problems. They seem to work better than the standard amoxicillin or penniciliyn (SP?)
Wow Sara, you are already halfway to becoming a tech! I just got on here to tell her the exact same thing! Now I can't look cool, cuz you stole my thunder. Actually I will tell yall why it works better. Two words; Antibiotic Resistance. It happens when you don't finish the whole course of treatment. So, Jo, when you feel better and you still have half of the course of antibiotic treatment left, don't stop taking it, as I'm sure a person of your mindset might be tempted to do. If you get the same infection, that drug won't work again, and if you give the plague to someone else it won't work on them either, so on and so forth. Pretty soon it will become the next penicillin or Amox. You don't want that on your shoulders do you? I didn't think so...
Taylor, once again! You are a crack-up! L.O.L!
Gr/Gr: I feel better now, thanks.
And Grumpa is coming along. He went to Priesthood meeting yesterday. I had a wierd swollen gland and I think the infection traveled up to my eyes, but am better now. But you're welcome to come and hang with us any time, Jen, we would love it too. Jo could come over and we could do ear candling, facial mud packs, massages, etc.... wanna come,
Kari, Tammy, Jayne, Tess,........
I wanna come, waaaaa!!!!
Heck yes, I'm there!
Post a Comment