Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hey guys, I'm working on a new animation project, and this is the first shot that I have rendered. I'm still probably going to tweak it some more, but here's a taste.

Also, Taylor: Do you have Ryan Shupe's "Hey Hey Hey" album?

15 comments:

Just Jenne said...

WAY COOL, MAC!

Anonymous said...

You're so interesting Mac. I wish I could get inside your brain!

Camille said...

i dont think you want to go there sara.... it might stink or somethin. JUST KIDDING MAC! hey, that would be an interesting research project... "what does your body smell like on the inside?"
~camille

Camille said...

We're so happy you are working on something! You're amazing.

Camille said...

He doesn't have some ears.
Dad

It's Taylor, folks! said...

Yes I do have have that particular album, Mac. Why do you ask?

Anonymous said...

That's so amazing how you can even KNOW HOW TO DO THAT, MAC!!

Anonymous said...

That's so amazing how you can even KNOW HOW TO DO THAT, MAC!!

Mac said...

Tay, I've wanted that cd for a long time, but they don't sell it anymore, just the new one. So if you could make me a copy, or if you know where I could buy one, let me know!

It's Taylor, folks! said...

ya I'll burn it for you. They sold out of the HEY HEY HEY cd really fast, and the rerelease didn't have "Corn Dogs," and then they went all country , rerecorded, and called it Dream Big, so I consider myself rather lucky to have the original.

Mac said...

Yeah, I gotta have the original, yo. I loves me the corndog song!

It's Taylor, folks! said...

yes. Corn Dogs, Corn Dogs, they are so good to me.

Just Jenne said...

You guys are weird.

Bethanie said...

Guys, have you seen this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv5zWaTEVkI&mode=related&search=
You crazy cats might like it, though you've probably already seen it . . . .

Sladesnews said...

Gr/Gr: We're fresh out of corn dogs right now, but will get some in before your next visit.

That animation is marvelous, Mac.
'Course you are marvelous too. Love.