YEAY!!! That is SWEE-HEE-HEEET!!! Taylor, I'm going to admit something to the whole family. I raced in a mountain bike race, and came in 8th. That doesn't sound too bad, until I inform that there was only 8 in my category...
Well, I came out of the holeshot in fourth or fifthish, passed two kids immediately through the whoops, then two or three corners in I had to get aggressive with the guy in first because he thought he could cut me off into it. mwa ha. I pushed him out of my way rather easily, and ran away with the first like a kid runs away with jelly beans after robbing a candy store. The first moto was less successful, as that I couldn't seem to keep the rubber side down. I crashed twice and my bike wouldn't run right after that so it stalled in a corner. BAH. Luckily I redeemed myself later.
4 comments:
YEAY!!! That is SWEE-HEE-HEEET!!!
Taylor, I'm going to admit something to the whole family. I raced in a mountain bike race, and came in 8th. That doesn't sound too bad, until I inform that there was only 8 in my category...
Gr&Gr:
Who Kepsel, Jayne or Caleb received the coveted 8th place?
Hey Tay, we want some details!
That's very noteworthy....to win.
Well, I came out of the holeshot in fourth or fifthish, passed two kids immediately through the whoops, then two or three corners in I had to get aggressive with the guy in first because he thought he could cut me off into it. mwa ha. I pushed him out of my way rather easily, and ran away with the first like a kid runs away with jelly beans after robbing a candy store. The first moto was less successful, as that I couldn't seem to keep the rubber side down. I crashed twice and my bike wouldn't run right after that so it stalled in a corner. BAH. Luckily I redeemed myself later.
Post a Comment