Hello folks, whatcha up to, oh really? That's lovely! Ok, this blog has kinda slowed down in the past couple days, so I thought I might post something...
Aight, I'll tell you about yesterday. So I got up at 5:50 am as usual, got ready for school, and went into mom's room to see if she would give me a ride to my ride's house because I usually walk but it was raining hard coreness and my driveway was nastified. So she finely gave in to her oh so amazing daughter and she drove me out, seat warmers and everything:D
So then I got to school and it was picture day, (of course I made note of this before entering... kinda) so I got all that jazz done, then I walked to my friends (there was actually another girl there yesterday! Yahoo! Weird....) and we talked till the bell rang, then I went to my first period English class, got bored, wrote 3 pages in my journal about my insane New Zealand teacher, (I just asked my dad how to spell Zealand and he said "oooo... New Zealand... lets move there..." Do you see what I put up with in this household?). So then I went to the rest of my classes, oh and I went to Wendys for lunch, and... umm... Oh! So Tess picked me up after and we went around town looking for someone to fix her wedding ring, then we came up here to the valley and I did some homework, then Tess and I went back to North Ogden (that's where my school is and all my friends live down there... For some reason) and I went to this kids house to watch the season premiere of The Office with like 15 other people, it was nuts and awesome. Then we all hopped in cars and went to Elite Gymnastics Gym cuz it was public night, and my friend Shannon works there, so she gets us all in for a deal if we're really nice. I'll have to tell you, 2 days ago my friend got a concussion playing football right in front of my eyes and it wasn't a very fun sight, but yesterday he seemed fine, doing backflips on the ground and stuff, so what the heck, I don't get guys. If I got a concussion, I wouldn't be doing backflips the next day. But that's just me...
So then at like 10:30 we all left and I got dropped at Tess' house in north Ogden and I slept there after watching every late-show you could possibly think up. Blah.
Then... This morning I got up at like 7:30 and Tess and I drove up here and took chuck to work, but somehow I got put in the backseat with the mammal (aka Tank... The slobber bucket) so by the time I got safely to my abode, my leg was nice and gooey. Ewe.
Now it is time to close, sorry you had to sit through that, I'm just a tad bored on these rainy days... But my dear friends, snow is coming, so be not feared! My life is about to become complete....
Ciao!
Perros April 18, 2016
10 years ago
12 comments:
Cami, a concussion is a state of mind. If you are scared of them you should live in a bubble.
i dont get it
back yard football... never a good plan. actualy it was a blast:P
bubbly
There better be snow by thanksgivin break cuz i think that might be when were comin
- jake
Hi Camie--You're C_U_T_E!!
Yay, The Office!! One word: Gaydar. That is all.
LOL!!! yeah, but too bad the gaydar worked on dwight too. peace out, big tuna
HAHA
Cami you crack up my brains - I love you so much the mostest everest the most because I do.
Gr says: Cami, I liked your speech in Sacrament Meeting today better. Well, it was kinda interesting. Anything to take my mind off Grandpa's knee.
Mac, what's Gaydar?
Jake, we shall order snow for you..maybe Cami will take you skiing.
Do we really need to explain Gaydar to Grandma?? Mom, call me sometime and I'll tell you . . . .
All our love to Dad/Grumpa! Hope the healing is going better the second time around!
--Bachano
Post a Comment