Saturday, August 19, 2006

I Raced!

alas, I didn't win. but only because I got ran over in the first corner. I was in first from the holeshot, then this kid that I've never been too fond of decided that he didn't want to get roosted in the face by me so he rammed me and I slid in the mud and fell. My friend Brent was in first the rest of the race, but half a lap from the finish, he slid in the mud and ate it, too. Overall, yesterday was not too sucessful, but fun nonetheless. I WILL win before the end of the series, mark my words. bye yall.

7 comments:

Sladesnews said...

mmmm mud pie...

- jake

Anonymous said...

i was so mad. tay could win if he didn't get ran over he was in second place and he got hit well i might race again on my new dirtbike. i am exited

Mac said...

this family uses such amazing punctuation. Just kiddin aus, hehe

Camille said...

wow, you made it far..
jk

slamiejade said...

yup yup :)

slamiejade said...

I'm 15 :)

Sladesnews said...

Gr & Gr: What race was it?