Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sara and Danny Medakovic

Sara and Danny Medakovic

Hi everyone!! I just LOVE this blogg. It's so fun for me to see my brilliant relative's thoughts. I am getting to know cousins I NEVER get to see and I think this is all just Shgreat!!
I have decided not to try out for American Idol. The cost of traveling etc....outweight my desire to do so. It's like a huge cattle call to audition, and then you have to wait another week in that city if you make it to the second round. And if you make it to the third round, you have to wait another week in that city to try out and see if you can be one of the finalists. BLAH!! That's CRAZY!! So...whatever. I'm sortof relieved we're not going because my life has changed a lot. I don't need all that craziness. Right now I just started playing my violin and doing yoga . I actually kind-of like learning recipes to cook and hanging out with my husband.
Speaking of husband, he went with me for the second time to our new Sacramento temple's tour. It was really neat. I loved the sealing rooms, and obviously the celestial room. Of course, I was always in awe of the babtisimal font--I remember even as a teenager often doing baptisms for the dead and it felt so amazing--the whole temple is amazing. Obviously this new temple was in it's touring stages, so it hadn't been dedicated yet, but you could still feel that it was a heaven-on-earth. I am thankful my mom kept reminding us kids about it, or we would have just let the opportunity slip us by!! Thanks Mom! I love you! And hey everyone else! I love you too!!

Sara

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've been doing a lot of thinking and making the right decisions for you. I love you, Mom

Sladesnews said...

Gr&Gr: Yay, Sara, sounds like you and Dan are making all the right decisions......we love you

Sladesnews said...

Gr&Gr: What does steven heneger have to do with anything, Morgs?
That's a business college, isn't it? Are you setting goals for the future, or just being dingy?

Just Jenne said...

Everyone needs to ignore the Morgan comments. He's really weird. He just likes to make random nothingness retorts. He confuses my mind!

Sara - You guys are so great. I wish we could've come for that Sacramento Temple open house. My in-laws have been working so hard as tour guides this last month and loving it. We might come at Christmas time this year.

Love you guys!

Aunty Jen

Jayne said...

I agree, Sara, the temple is heaven on earth. I haven't been able to go since having Emmy; I'm nursing so I couldn't leave her for that long. I'm SO excited to go back soon..... I love you:)