Thursday, April 13, 2006

Kloepfers Checking In

Hi family! PK just said when I showed him this, "You're mom is so cool! She's so high-tech!" And that you are, Mom. Good job getting this started. How do you post pictures? You know we always have plenty of those to share. We're doing well down here--enjoying a relaxing Spring Break without 1 single thing on the calendar! That never happens. I took the kids swimming today since it got up to 80 degrees and they absolutely loved it. Now we really can't wait for summer! Just let us know when you all want to visit. Paul's still working hard, and they cut down on a lot of the overtime, so he's home for dinner now and that's good. He's taken up teaching himself the guitar since Christmas, and he sounds great! He's a natural musician. And I'm just trying to keep up with the 2 little Kloepfers around here--there's never a dull moment! Love you all! --Beth

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Hi Beth!
You post pictures by clicking the little 'photo' icon just above the typing place where you write a posting. Wow does that make sense? It opens a new little screen and you click on 'browse' and select your photo. Good luck!

gr.nette said...

Thanks, Jayne or Caleb....you're cool.
I was just going to say the same thing. ha ha ha

To me, the next big thing is getting the photo into a folder. I guess mine would be "my pictures." There's another one called Picasa2.com.