One photo is not enough! You're killin' me, smalls! Never mind, I'll just come over again. Now.
Yay! Somebody blogged!XOXOXOXOX!
Spitting image of Chuck..But I kinda see your grin there on his face.But that's just his newborn alien face, I can't wait til he gets a little bigger :D
1 pic!!!!!!!!! That's it??? C'mon Tess, you are a professional photographer you can give us more than one picture. (maybe a video too)Such a cute kid by the way.-Max
Post a Comment
4 comments:
One photo is not enough! You're killin' me, smalls! Never mind, I'll just come over again. Now.
Yay! Somebody blogged!
XOXOXOXOX!
Spitting image of Chuck..
But I kinda see your grin there on his face.
But that's just his newborn alien face, I can't wait til he gets a little bigger :D
1 pic!!!!!!!!! That's it??? C'mon Tess, you are a professional photographer you can give us more than one picture. (maybe a video too)
Such a cute kid by the way.
-Max
Post a Comment