Sunday, September 16, 2012

Tied the knot!

 These two goof-boys finally got hitched !!
I have to say, JoJo and Hanna pulled off a pretty darn close to perfect day.
The reception was beautiful, Hanna was Beautiful, Tom was...   :)
And have you EVER seen cuter kids??
These little boys in their suits were just melting hearts left and right. poor people.
Welcome to the fam Tom! and Congratulations to the both of you.

6 comments:

Jayne said...

Oh my goodness Tess, how on EARTH did you get that many smiles out of those little goobers? That photo is priceless. Let's get a big one printed for Mom. We'll pretend Millie isn't born yet;)

Jayne said...

Oh... I was talking about the photo of the grandkids. Not the newlyweds.

And Tom, you need to get in to the hot club quick.

Tess said...

I give full credit to Diana and her monkey-face skills

JoAnn said...

Yay! lovelovelove! Print it please!

Jayne said...

Ha! I was wondering what act must have been going on to make them all smile like that. I wish I had a photo of the photographers!

gr.nette said...

Oh Tess,fantastic! what dolls...