Friday, October 21, 2011

North Fork Waterfall!

Grandma's email this morning inspired me to 'share' with you some photos that I took this past summer, and forgot to blog.
 Anyone who has hiked with JoJo knows that her favorite hike in the valley is to the Waterfall in North Fork Park.

Sydnie and Coleman were staying at my Mom's for a few days, so we hauled them up there one lovely afternoon to check it out.
Actually, I'm recollecting that we couldn't wake Coleman up.... so Syd was the only one who joined us:)  Coleman was hangin' out with Babo when we got back, having some breakfast, happy as could be.

 I spy, with my little eye, one little Sydnie, way up high.

Some kids take after their Mothers, did you know that?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jayne, you are an amazing photographer and creative writer.
But I don't see how my email about sickness could inspire you to blog about a healthy wellness activity.

I'm going to tell Sydnie to take a peek at this.

Google won't let me comment with my
account lately. ?????

Jayne said...

I lurve you, Gramma.

Your updates at the end of your sickness letter made me all lovey inside, and you were so grateful to those who share what's going on in their lives, and I'm always looking for attention, you know, so I fulfilled your wishes.

Kari said...

Sweet Sweet Jayne... will you please take more pics of my kids and journal all about their adventures for me? I have failed miserably in that arena :)
Thanks, this was DARLING! LOVED IT!

Bethanie said...

Does Jo Jo always take hedge trimmers and garden gloves on her hikes?

Jayne said...

Beth, I'm so glad you noticed that, because yes! I think she does!
She has appointed herself in charge of trail maintenance for the local trails. Thank goodness too, someone needs to do it.
She was also checking where certain medicinal plants were growing just in case someone touched a poison ivy.

I don't know why I ever go anywhere without her.

Bethanie said...

She's so handy.