We've decided that his name is Ben Marvin Christensen. At one point I liked Ben Owen, but then we would have had two kids with three names from Star Wars, so we didn't go for that one.
P.S. Marvin is Diana's father's name. It may sound funny at first but it really grows on you. :)
Ben Marvin is the cutest baby on this side of the Sierra Nevadas!!! OK, Mercedes is the cutest too!!! Oh ya, so is Lukey!!!!My goodness.It was so wonderful to have Jo here and to be able to see Ben the day after on Sunday at our house for dinner!!! Diana is a rock.
7 comments:
LOVE IT!!!!
Max is already calling him Ben Kenobi. : ) We love him!
Ben Marvin didn't sound funny to me at first - I really like it! Sounds like a book name.
I need to meet Ben Marvin Christensen!
I love you, Ben Marvin Christensen!
Um somebody commented under my name... But i do love it!! He's so cute!
Ben Marvin is the cutest baby on this side of the Sierra Nevadas!!! OK, Mercedes is the cutest too!!! Oh ya, so is Lukey!!!!My goodness.It was so wonderful to have Jo here and to be able to see Ben the day after on Sunday at our house for dinner!!! Diana is a rock.
To Ben: You are so fortunate to have wonderful parents.
Welcome to the world!
Post a Comment