Same here!
I forget people are still experiencing winter. That is so COLD!!!
It was especially cold when our heater stopped working! Burr...
Sara Says:Aaaahaaahaa!! Burrr!! Miss you guys and those mountains...but I sure do love sunny California!! xoxoxo
As I recall, it wasn't always sunny.My porch thermometer also showed10 below this past week. But just think about those living in Alaska, Montana, Wisconsin, etc......
Or Ukraine! Ha.We're finally getting our winter, but still warmer than you are, Mom.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Same here!
I forget people are still experiencing winter. That is so COLD!!!
It was especially cold when our heater stopped working! Burr...
Sara Says:
Aaaahaaahaa!! Burrr!! Miss you guys and those mountains...but I sure do love sunny California!! xoxoxo
As I recall, it wasn't always sunny.
My porch thermometer also showed
10 below this past week. But just think about those living in Alaska, Montana, Wisconsin, etc......
Or Ukraine! Ha.
We're finally getting our winter, but still warmer than you are, Mom.
Post a Comment