We'll probably have to wait till July, when the grandparents come home....but one of the things on the list of "THANKFUL FOR" has to be these blogs, how wonderful we can click in and watch these adorable little ones even though we're far away from them. It brings us close!
6 comments:
Haha! Does this girl just smile constantly? She cracks me up - what a great grin. I need to see her! We need to have a baby party at JoJo's!
Thanks for the post, Kenz! You just cheered up my quiet weekend!
Oh good! I know I miss everyone in Utah like crazy. And yes a baby party would just be the funnest thing ever!
Aaaaah! When are we going to see you guys again?? I just want to eat this girl up!
Too cute for words.
We'll probably have to wait till July, when the grandparents come home....but one of the things on the list of "THANKFUL FOR" has to be these blogs, how wonderful we can click in and watch these adorable little ones even though we're far away from them. It brings us close!
Post a Comment