AH! we were totally supposed to be at this show!we have VIP passes but its chucks little sisters wedding open house tonight. bummer.
It was a great show, you guys missed out!
We need to see a close-up of that hot PK on the drums!I was privileed to receive a detailed account from Cami.....fun evening, it seems.Love, Gr
It turns out I've had a blog account this whole time :O
Post a Comment
5 comments:
AH! we were totally supposed to be at this show!
we have VIP passes but its chucks little sisters wedding open house tonight. bummer.
It was a great show, you guys missed out!
We need to see a close-up of that hot PK on the drums!
I was privileed to receive a detailed account from Cami.
....fun evening, it seems.
Love, Gr
It turns out I've had a blog account this whole time :O
Post a Comment