I love this kid.
Awesome Max! I used to do those exact kind of videos with Lego men when I was younger.
wow, you are amazing, Max
Thats sooo cool!!!-Morgan
Hey, cool Max. From Slade
Max! It's brilliant! I'd estimate that at least 50% of our home movies are Mac's creations, just like the one you just made. Love it!
Nice job Max!
That was way cool! You did an awesome job! Jayne is right, we used to make movies like that all the time :) Keep up the good work!
Max.....you're so creative, I love it.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love this kid.
Awesome Max! I used to do those exact kind of videos with Lego men when I was younger.
wow, you are amazing, Max
Thats sooo cool!!!
-Morgan
Hey, cool Max. From Slade
Max! It's brilliant!
I'd estimate that at least 50% of our home movies are Mac's creations, just like the one you just made.
Love it!
Nice job Max!
That was way cool! You did an awesome job! Jayne is right, we used to make movies like that all the time :) Keep up the good work!
Max.....you're so creative, I love it.
Post a Comment