Just informing you of my latest blog adjustment. Over to the left there we have what is called a Blog Roll, which lists our various family blogs on it. Under the blog's name it also shows the title of their last post and when it was posted.
Also - and this is cool - which ever blog was most recently posted on will be at the top of the list! So you'll know if anything new has been written or not.
I know, it's cool.
Please leave a comment if there's a blog missing that you would like on there, or if you'd rather not have your blog listed.
In other news, doesn't Taylor have something to share? :)
7 comments:
Pretty neat, Jayne, thanks.
I'm thinking Tay doesn't have time these days to blog. oh well, maybe if we keep at it, eventually he'll come around. love
Wait till Taylor has a good woman/wife to get these things done, right Diana?
Thanks for all you do, Jayne!
I have recently started a blog!
jamie-slade.blogspot.com
:)
Yay! Jayne, Kenz has a new blog with all her creative thoughts, etc. livecreatelove.blogspot.com
OOPS! Sorry, Kenz.
Jayne, it's:
lovecreatelive.blogspot.com
One of these days I'll get it right. With all the links on all the blogs, who needs to memorize these things?
well, she does know how to create love.
Jayne, how do you learn to do all these "blog adjustments?"
Can you link Jamie's and Kenz's blog columns into Sladesnews?
Got it!
Cute blogs, girls!
Post a Comment