Welcome baby sister! We don't have a name yet but we'll keep you updated.
6lb. 7oz. 19.75in.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yay!! I want to know how Jayne is feeling! How are all of you feeling? Woo-hoo! She's a beautiful little baby and she definitely looks like a Kepsel!! Congratulations!! I wish you a speedy recovery Jayne!
Oh, what a precious picture! did you take it, Caleb? so happy for you, Jayne, that it's over. She looks perfect. How about Sophia, Eliza, Nelsena, Elizabeth, Catherine, Kate (she has an Aunt Kate & I had a great-aunt Kate, Kristen, Kirsten, Christina, ........... Every time we had a girl my dad called her "Thomasina." oh dear, I'm glad we didn't name your mom that. congrats and love, great gr
We all really like the name Claire and Gramma Lala said we could give her her great grandma's name for the middle namel, but then she would be Clare-Nette! toot toot
9 comments:
Yay!! I want to know how Jayne is feeling! How are all of you feeling? Woo-hoo! She's a beautiful little baby and she definitely looks like a Kepsel!! Congratulations!! I wish you a speedy recovery Jayne!
Love Sara
aaaaaw! amazing! you are so lucky! how bout Jillian
i meant Jillianne
Oh, what a precious picture! did you take it, Caleb? so happy for you, Jayne, that it's over. She looks perfect. How about Sophia, Eliza, Nelsena, Elizabeth, Catherine, Kate (she has an Aunt Kate & I had a great-aunt Kate, Kristen, Kirsten, Christina, ...........
Every time we had a girl my dad called her "Thomasina." oh dear, I'm glad we didn't name your mom that. congrats and love, great gr
We all really like the name Claire and Gramma Lala said we could give her her great grandma's name for the middle namel, but then she would be Clare-Nette!
toot toot
She's beautiful! Congratulations, Jayne. I bet Tess is jealous you beat her. Is she in labor yet?
Oh congratulations cousin!! Another beautiful baby girl! How was the labor/delivery?
Congrats! She's beautiful!
Good job Jayne! I still need to see her, it's killin me!
Post a Comment