Friday, April 16, 2010

I love Johnny


What a hunk

7 comments:

JoAnn said...

Ya. Can't blame you. You guys are a great pair.

Bethanie said...

Gorgeous couple!

cami said...

I'm diggin the bunny ears! I'm likin this Johnny guy :)

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

Yeah I have to agree with everyone. Can't wait to meet him!

Just Jenne said...

Melanie!!! You look like a model. Beautiful girl and guy! I'm so stinkin' happy for you!

Anonymous said...

SARA SAYS:

Yeah! Mom! You look amazing! I'm not even biased in this case at all! You're gorgeous and you look happier than I've ever seen you! Sheesh! And we all just love Johnny. I'm so glad for my mommy!! And Johnny knows he's a lucky guy! Believe me!

Gr. Nette said...

This photo should be on the cover of the Ensign....well, maybe
LDS Living. You are both so handsome. I can't believe this is happening to our sweet patient Mel.
Thank you, Johnny. (And I HAVE met him, lucky me, and he's everything Melanie says he is.)