Hey everyone! I sent an email out with the details to the locals here in Roseville but wanted to let the rest of the family know about it just in case anyone was going to be in town. Mercedes will be blessed in our ward on April 11th (sunday after General Conference) at 1:00p.m. Then there will be a potluck after church at Taylor's parents' house. If you want more details just ask. :D Loves!
11 comments:
Dang it ill still be in Provo!
I'll try to be there! Maybe Sara too and others.. Love, Aunt Mel. Ps,which building?
\
Sara asks:
Who is "Codinaduty"??
It's at the Watt building, address is 8583 Watt Ave. Antelope. Codinaduty is Taylor's friend Matt Codina. I'm excited to see you guys!
Oh and it's at 1:00 p.m. but if you want good seats you have to get there really early like 12:40.
you should probly just camp out overnight like its a concert to get front row seats and see the soundcheck maybe
ill see if i can make it :P
-morgs
Aw morg how I wish you could.
Oh funny, Morgs.
Wish I could have been there too, but second best thing are the pictures that your Mom forwarded.
Did everyone get to see them?
They are absolutely adorable.
Yeah, who is Codinaduty? Is that an alias for Addison? or Alex?
p.s. Oh, I just saw your explanation of who he is ....Matt. I should have put that one together, duh.
Nice of you to visit the blog, Matt.
Tay and Kenz: You should put some of those pictures on here, and put the blurry one on Mac's contest, ha.
Post a Comment