Sunday, March 14, 2010

Look who else we saw!

Thank you, Mac and Diana, for babysitting Max and Lily. They had so much fun and keep talking about Luke. I'm sure it was a hassle for you, taking up most of your Saturday and all, but I think those Kloepfers up in heaven are happy we went to the temple for them. We appreciated it so much!! Come visit us sometime!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara says:

When were you her Beth? Would have lobe to have known so I could have seen you?

Love Sara

JoAnn said...

Hey, all you Rosevillians - Cami is on her way down there! Yes, she chose Roseville, of all the world, as The place to spend her Spring Break. She's riding down with Matt Codina, so she won't have a car to get around, but I know she wants to see all.

Jayne said...

So jealous! Of all you guys. Kloepfer's and Christensen's.

And Bethanie, I LOVE love your laugh. That laugh epitomizes you for me. Weird, I know!

And Emmy think's that your voice is JoJo's.

And if I come down to southern california will you baby sit MY crazies? Just wondering if this invitation is applicable to all:)

Just Jenne said...

Cousins! Very fun. Love that little guy and his sport like running.

Gr. Nette said...

Who would have ever guessed that Superman could have such a cute kid?

It's so wierd to see little Luke running around, he's just a carbon copy, so adorable.