Sunday, December 13, 2009

Public Service Announcement

Aw, doesn't that make you think of Taylor?
Hey Taylor! Aren't you home?! Where are you? We're in near desperate need of your posts around here.

I was actually posting just to draw your attention to the blog list on the left there, we added Jordy's mission blog! Check it out, and write him a letter!

7 comments:

JoAnn said...

Thanks for adding Jordy's blog, Jayne. We probably won't hear from Taylor for at least another week because they are heading to Florida tonight!

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

Ooh add our blog too! I don't think it's on there... :)

Jayne said...

Your wish is my command, Kenz!

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

Thanks Jayne! Can we post on the blog? I haven't checked yet but I'll try.

Jayne said...

I just sent you an invite to your steinababe hotmail account, is that the one you use? I think you can go through the and sign up with your google account to be an author on sladesnews.
Post something if it works!

Gr. Nette said...

Good girls......you make life so wonderful..I always have a difficult time trying to find the
Tay-Kenz blog.

And yes, Taylor is floating around on the ocean right now, and then when he's home he's very very busy, har de har.

Anonymous said...

I'M BACK!! I just procrastinated the day of my Google account aquisition. I will post stuff... promise.