Saturday, October 24, 2009

12 week belly update

Here we are, fulfilling our promise to Bethanie that these twin bellies will be recorded:)
Do you see our little pooches? They're growing! We're going to be almost as cute as Kenzie in no time.
Ok let's be honest - we're never going to be THAT cute, but we're working on it. A brief explanation about our outfits: We were not supposed to be seen by the public today. We're nauseous, okay?
Herein endeth our justification.

7 comments:

Bethanie said...

You guys, I look more pregnant than you two! And I'm NOT pregnant!!

Keep 'em coming!

B.

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

Oh my goodness you two are just adorable and beautiful as ever! Can't even tell you're nauseous! Being pregnant sure is a strange thing...

Anonymous said...

Sarcastic Sara says:

Sheesh, you two are REALLY fat! I mean, what a couple of fatties. Lay off the donuts already...

Just Jenne said...

You are such true "Ladies of the Canyon" (see Joni Mitchell)! No really, get on line and listen to it or find the lyrics or something. Love it!

Anonymous said...

dont worry mom ill be there :D

-morgster

Jayne said...

Ha! Aunt Jenne, I just read the lyrics and they cracked me right up.
Especially the line
"All are fat and none are thin"

That is a beautiful song, really!

Gr. Nette said...

To Morgs: why would you want to be
chasing the Ladies of the Canyon?
To Tess-Jayne: when are you going to start growing - and showing?