Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Last night I dreamt of Sara

There I was, soaking in the largest jetted bathroom tub I've ever seen (we're talking like 12' X 12') in the largest bethroom I had ever seen (we're talking huge, pure luxury) and enjoying myself thouroughly, when a couple of random children came waltzing into the bathroom. I was like "Uhmm, can I help you?" My Mom came in and said "Oh sorry!" and ushered them quickly out. (Luckily, there was lots of bubbles in the tub). I had barely re-relaxed when a whole HERD of random little kids came into the bathroom, exploring, running, jumping, laughing, doing kid stuff! I was like "WHAT is going ON?!" I had barely said it when who should come in, but my dear cousin Sara! She apologized, and explained that she was their kindergarten teacher. She said that it had only started out as a couple afternoons a month, but before she knew it she was the full time teacher and she just really needed a break, so my Mom was babysitting the entire kindergarten for the day while Sara went to watch a frisbee game with her husband. My husband appeared and said that that sounded really fun to him, so he jumped into the back of their gorgeous black convertible (which I could see from where I sat in the tub. figure that one out.) and off they went! And I was stuck in the bathtub with the entire kindergarten!!

That's the last time I endulge in a whole pound of organic dark chocolate right before bed, I tell you what. 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara Says:

Jayne, that's hilarious!! What a dream! Dreams are funny, eh? They seem so random and full of different people and activities! I wonder what that dream symbolized? You being in a luxurious bath (probably because you could really use a break). Maybe I was in the dream 'cause we haven't seen each other so long!! I am often in charge of kids and want to finish school to eventually teach Kindergen!! (weird)

And I couldn't tell ya why we were out watching a frisbee, but I like the sports car idea!! : )

Enjoy your bath...

Just Jenne said...

Oh I love it. Jayne, you need a break! I need to send you a picture of the jetted tub at the new mission home. They had to take it out because there was no shower, and I don't know how we would have been able to use it---it would have taken 2 hours to fill. It was huge! So we asked them to replace it with a normal sized bathtub and add a shower head. The next time we went back there was the tiniest bathtub you've ever seen. We could maybe sit in it, but that's it. Oh well, that's what we get! Hopefully we can use the jetted tub for a little pool for Slade out in the garage or something. :)

Bethanie said...

I wish I had a bethroom. The largest bethroom ever seen . . . .

Jayne said...

Ha ha Beth. You are so funny.

You DO have a bethroom. It's waiting for you at my mom's....

P.S. I was totally kidding about the pound of chocolate.

Anonymous said...

that is awsome!
-morg

JAS said...

That made me giggle.

Anonymous said...

Who's JAS? Jaimie, Jordan??

Anonymous said...

Gr/Gr: Oh, Jayne....how funny...thank you for sharing that experience (the pictures in our heads were very vivid). Love.
Yes, who is JAS?
Come on, mystery person, fess up.

jamie said...

That would be me. I'm JAS. :)

Camille said...

Jamie Ann Slade. HAH! CALLED IT! :D