Yes it would be fun, Jenne, because he's pretty durn cute! And I can totally sympathize with the getting mono without kissing ordeal. Me too. Senior in high school. Crowd of boys for friends. Mono. THEY all got it from their girlfriends. But me? Oh no. I just got it.
6 comments:
Sara Says:
Sheesh Cami-you are the most famous person on the Slade Snews Blog!!!
Wow Cam, that was a seriously witty come back. I'm impressed.
You did the witty one, Jan
Cammers, don't worry. I got mono when I was a senior in high school, and I didn't even HAVE a boyfriend. Talk about bummer!
BTW, it would be fun to see a real picture of this cute guy, with his full face, I mean not covered up by ski glasses. :)
Yes it would be fun, Jenne, because he's pretty durn cute!
And I can totally sympathize with the getting mono without kissing ordeal. Me too. Senior in high school. Crowd of boys for friends. Mono. THEY all got it from their girlfriends. But me? Oh no. I just got it.
Post a Comment