Friday, January 02, 2009

Friday Tell All


Alright, so that doesn't have the same ring to it as Tuesday Tell All, but let's face it: It's Friday. What can you do?
Today's topic: New Years Resolutions! Did you make any? I'm sure you did, so let's hear them!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna make a killer sponsor me video with nick!

-Jesse

Jayne said...

This year I have resolved to floss better. I did the same thing last year, and it obviously didn't work because here I am doing it again, but I am off to a good start!
I also am going to try and compliment more. I often think nice things about people, but don't say it out loud, or to them. And I should!

Anonymous said...

Sara Says:

Hmmmm....I'm gonna try not to compliment too much!! Haha! Jayne, I have the reverse problem-I always say everythimg out loud that comes in my mind. "foot-in-mouth-syndrome"...
Anyway, my resolution people...

Attend church every week and read scriptures daily.

Also,drop a few pounds and maintain healthy weight....yata yata yata!!

Cheers,
Sara

Just Jenne said...

Try to learn Russian. Aaauuuuggghhhh! It's definitely not Spanish.

Anonymous said...

get sleep
-morgan

Diana said...

Sara stole my resolution! I'm hoping to change my eating and exercise habits and read the Book of Mormon in 4 months. Plus, I'd really like to be a stellar visiting teacher this year...

Anonymous said...

Gr/Gr: hmmmmm....I'm going to try to be more thoughtful of others, more warm. (I seem to be so cold and factual) Grandma Nette