To my cousins: I love you. I wish you can come here. I super duper luper love you! And all of the girls are so beautiful and all the boys are handsome too (no offense). And cool boys are awesome! Sydnie, this is for you: I hope you will come here again soon and then we can play with my Barbies and play with my toys and play hide and seek. We would have a fun time. Are you gonna come to my house soon, please? Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top? And Jessie and Nick, this is for you: Please don't fight over me ever again, like, because you say, "Lily likes me the best!" "No, Lily likes me the best!" I don't like it when you say that, so please don't do that ever again. Coleman, did you know that we went to the Ocean Institute today? We saw fishies and catfish, and big giant lobsters! WE got to touch stingrays and we got to touch starfish. And I won a Memo sticker that I might send it in the mail to you. And if you like sparkles, you'll like it. If you want to come to our house someday, then we might take you to the Ocean Institute. And Coleman, did you know that we got to be in the big globe, but it looks like you're under water. So you go under this desk and there's this globe that you go in and it looks like you're under water. So I might get another stuffed animal that's a fish for you, kay? Who knows? Kari, I love you so much and if we go to Utah again and we come to your house, if it's OK, can we have a sleepover for 3 days if it's OK with my mom and dad? It would be so fun. Paul, I love you too, so please don't get jealous. You are awesome! And you are cool! And if I come to your house and you have cotton candy, can you please give it to me? Lainey: I love you so much. I really with you were my baby sister. Too bad, though. And Lainey, I wish you can come to my-y-y-y-y house. I wish I could teach you how to walk. And I wish you talked. But Tess, can you please keep this until Lainey is 2? She might learn how walk and talk. And then she would know what I said to her. Chuck, I wish you were funnier because you are so funny, I wish you were funnier. You crack me up all the time. And when you pick me up, you make me laugh, it's so fun. Tank, can you please stop being mean to me? Because you always scare me every time. Please, stop scaring me. Grandma Nette, I love you so much, so please can you please come to my house. But you know where the hotel is when we always go to Utah and have a sleepover there? Well that place just flooded, so we can't go anymore. So Dad has to come with us every time now. And I'm serious. Grandpa, did you know how I dance so good? I dance so good because I dance with the beat. I figured that out from the new Barbie movie, but it's not on TV anymore. If you're here again, then I might even teach you how to do my name in cursive. I know how to do that, I'm serious! Emmy, it's so fun when I get to play with you, but when you watch a movie with me, you always don't want to watch it anymore, so I guess we should turn off the TV! But if you don't want to, then we don't have to turn it off. I love you sooooooooooooooooooooo much. OK, I'm gonna go to a girl party tonight, and it's for all the first grade girls in our ward, so I gotta go. Bye! I love you guys! All the girls are cute, just to remind you, and all the boys are cool, just to remind you! And I love you! You're the best cousins in the whole wide world. I love you! THE END.
7 comments:
Wwwhhhowzzzers!!!!!!
: ) : )
Sara
This is the most amazing blog EVER!!! Lily, i love you:)
Cam
Wait wait wait...Who REALLY typed that? If Lily typed that then she is the most amazing adorable little girl on the Earth's surface.
But regardless, that was cute, we miss you Lily AND your crazy older bro.
Lily, thank you so much for reminding me that I'm cute. I needed that. You're the best! I love you too!
Lily, that was awesome!!
lainey ALMOST knows how to walk and she can say a couple of words like "HI!" and "Dog!" so maybe we'll have to teach her how to say
"Lily" :)then we can call you on the phone and you can talk to her. she loves to talk on the phone even though she doesn't say real words. we love you and miss you!
~Tess and Lainey
Hi Lily - I love you so much and miss you guys! You have such a great mommy to take such great dictation from you. I could really hear your voice in that blog. Slade says hi too, and Morgan and Jordan.
Love you!!
Aunt Jenne
To Beth - Phew! I hope you can keep up with that girl. :)
Post a Comment