Sunday, September 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMUEL!!

Its Sam's 28th birthday!! I can't believe sweet Sam is 28 yrs old??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMY!!!!!!!!

Love Sara and Danny

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gr/Gr: You were so cute when you were born.....oh, and you are so cute now, love............

Anonymous said...

Sam...Saaaammm....Sam??...uhhh... OH! I KNOW that guy!
Well happy birthday to ya!
And Emily says happy birthday too!

*sigh* I miss that goofball that sleeps on the top bunk above me every night...

(He's off at our Dad's house or with a friend)

Just Jenne said...

Oh Sammy---you can't be THAT old?!! Love you, my sweet nephew!!

Just Jenne said...

Can anyone tell me where I can find the Taylor story about the spider in Florida???

Anonymous said...

Sara Says:

Hey Auntie Jenne,

Just scroll way down to the bottom of the screen. Keep on scrolling down until it stops. On the right-hand corner on the bottom of the screen, there will be a link that says "older posts". Click on that and you should be able to view any of the older posts-and so on...

Love You,
Sara

Just Jenne said...

Thanks, Sara--I'll check it out!

Anonymous said...

Oh Sammy!! You are so Sweet;)

Just Jenne said...

Oh that is funny. Turns out I did read it before, because it looked familiar, and then I noticed I had made a comment too. That's Halfheimer's for ya! Who could forget something like that anyway? Scaaarrreeeeyyy!

Anonymous said...

I dont know what to write, but Im trying to delay doing my homework.
-morgan

Anonymous said...

I'm delaying my homework too...it just never stops!

Sara

Jayne said...

does laundry and dishes and sweeping and mopping and scrubbing and wiping and other similar duties count as homework? If so, I'm definitely delaying too:)

Anonymous said...

Sara says:

YES JAYNE!! Housework, children, cooking and cleaning is major homework!! That stuff never ends either! ; ) It's funny-because I went to school to get away from being a "housewife"...but now that I'm stressing out at school, I want to go back to my "housewife" role!! Hehe! Never content I guess