
Hello! I have been soooo busy this summer but found some time to have fun. I am working on a special ed credential and I will have my intern credential by the end of next week (7 weeks of classes, every night 4 to 9pm!). I will be teaching at the school where I've been working as the office person. I've been working part time just this summer at LindaMood-Bell Learning Center in Sacto. Very good program, helps people re-learn how to read and visualize and comprehend....really cool stuff. I will continue to teach and go to classes for 3 years to complete my cred. and be legitimate! I'll only have to go to classes 4 times a month then.
The boys have started school and Sam is staying here again to save some money. We are all well and busy and hot (101 today!)Love you lots and miss you!!! Mel
PS, went sailing on Lake Tahoe last Sat! wooo hooo!!!
9 comments:
hey, Im the first to comment on this!
Momma is livin' "the life"!! Look at how hot and care-free she is. Way to go!! Lookin' good my gorgeous mom
love sara
You are so beautiful, Mel. Who's boat was it? Some cute guy? I'm so proud of you and all your determination to finish school and just keep at it!
hey, i just wanted to wistle you a song. so here it goes "hoo hoo hooo hooo hoo hoo hoo"
There are all kinds of cute guys after my momma! : )
Ya, the boat belongs to Monty. A nice friend I go dancin with..:)
Gr/Gr: Yes, you were the first to comment.... who are you?
We thought it was a movie star in the orange shirt!!!
Well, you are a star in our eyes.
Love, Gr/Gr
oh, sorry I forgot to write my name.
-morgan
Post a Comment